type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Not running

On Saturday I went for a long run, after a break of just over a fortnight (though plenty of long walks had been had). It went great! Brilliant, I thought, I can get away with weekend running only.

Ha! On Sunday I went for another run and found myself creaking everywhere; managed about 35 minutes which ain't much.

The problem had been that to go running during the week I used to get up half an hour earlier; and as it is beginning to be a little dark around that time, that had become really hard.

The solution has now come to me .... unfortunately....I get up early at 6.30 every morning (with a 10 am start to work...). Went for another run this morning and still found my legs quite reluctant. I'll have to keep running and running and running....

0 comments: