type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, October 30, 2006

Admin

One of my regular readers noted that it is difficult to print off this blog (this blog? It's more like verbal diarrhoea - but you will notice shorter paragraphs already) on account that the background colour was blue and her black and white printer printed everything black (there are printer settings that can be changed).

However, as ever responsive to my customers (one needs to practice what one teaches) I have now changed backgrounds etc, and I hope it is more readable. I must admit that I always prefer things with a lot of red in anyway, as those who know me can confirm.

Another reader had difficulties with adding comments; I tested this and found that you need to click right on the word 'comment', not on the little envelope to the right of it - that just allows you to forward my stories to other people.

0 comments: